Sunday, June 7, 2009

Progress at Last

I have completed my plan , its been marked, I've incorporated feedback and it is currently being implemented. Bronwyn suggested I share.

Please find my final plan here on Google Docs as a web page.

In terms of 'progress', in real time: my plan included gathering responses from peers, an 'expert reviewer', and student-user reviewers. To date, I have discussed with 2 out of the 3 peers, (one has become elusive :-( ), received feedback from the expert reveiwer (still to 'interveiw' him); and the users have yet to complete the questionaire for me. So nearly there. Some interesting and valuable feedback is already happening, so I am very keen to get involved in the analysis this week. I actually think, after agonising over the writing of them, that I have asked the right questions in my questionaires!!

Thanks
Debra

No comments: